- Prior to following the ordering instructions on this page, please read the information page on the DoE intranet.
- Click the link below at the bottom of this page to select your items, add them to the shopping
basket and proceed to checkout.
- Select your DoE site (school or DoE office). This should automatically populate the address details.
- Click on 'Place Order'.
- This will display an on-screen order confirmation. Click on 'Print this screen' to print it, and then sign this License Agreement to show you agree to abide by the licensing terms.
- Organise to raise a purchase order through SAP (using the Describe Requirement option) to Insight Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd (Vendor number 100024116 in SAP).
- Before finalising the order in SAP, please ensure that the Insight order confirmation number is indicated in the "Vendor Text" box, which is listed under "Documents and Attachments"
in the SAP Shopping Cart. This will ensure that the order confirmation number is printed on the purchase order. If you do not include this
reference number in your SAP order, there may be delays in processing
- Email your signed License Agreement and purchase order, with order summary, to Insight (NSWDEC@Insight.com).
Upon receiving your purchase order, Insight
will dispatch the order. You will receive an order confirmation by email
to your DoE email address noted on the purchase order. Please retain a copy of the license certificate/tax
invoice as proof of purchase of the license.
PLEASE NOTE: Insight will maintain your order confirmation in their systems for two weeks. If the signed confirmation, purchase order and cheque (schools without SAP) have not been
received by this date, your order confirmation will be deleted.